My friend over at A Little Crazy to be Cool is having a rough day. AND her therapist is out of town. Fucking therapists. I swear. Expensive and unavailable. It’s yet another profession that I can add to my list of jobs that should be robots. At the top of the list are policemen, even though some people (read: Danny) think this is a terrible idea because then the policebots will enslave us. I say that having policebots means we will finally get the impartiality that police should have. Also, an excuse for a new Law and Order partnership.
Anyway, she needs cheering up and that means – survey time!!!
Ding ding ding ding ding <—-happy gameshow bell ringing.
Back in the day, when email was king, I used to send out all kinds of happymaking surveys. The idea is to read it, then respond with your own answers. Copy and paste people, it’s old technology. So respond on your blog or in the comments. Capeesh?
1. Have you ever made money illegally? I did spend a summer clubbing seals.
2. Do you think jail will straighten Lindsey Lohan out? Nope, gay for life. Jail will probably just reinforce this. Bitches in LA jails are HOT.
3. Do you have a friend with a different religion than you? Oh my god. I know so many people who like worship Edward Cullen and I’m like – wtf? Team Jacob. How can we even be friends?????
4. Who sounds more like a girl – Justin Bieber or Michale Jackson? Bieber by benefit of being able to breath.
5. Do you like Vulcans or Romulans better? Romulans. Duh. Don’t you judge me.
6. Airsoft or paintball? What the? I’m too old for this question.
7. What is scarier – Silent Hill or Final Frame? Hello. Silent Hill. Final Frame is not only not scary, it is difficult and involves puzzles and I suck at it.
8. Would you ever choose to fight a fight you could not win? Only if it had sexy results.
9. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Both. In a pile. At the same time. With a mirror….make that 5 mirrors.
10. Do opposites really attract? If they are magnets then yes.
Alright, cathy, I hope this made you feel a bit better and also that you learned something. Learning keeps our neurons firing and that is science. Science saves lives.
RESPOND TO MAH SURVEY!!!!!!!